AISC Early Involvement | 2017 Early Involvement Workshops
Over the last 10 years, many things have changed in the construction world:
• Increased competition from concrete and wood
• Increased emphasis on coat when margins are already tight
• Greater aversion to risk
• Online business relationships
• New generation of decision makers
AISC has developed a program for the structural steel industry to address these changes. Through effective business development and early involvement education and training, we can make steel the material of choice!
WHO: steel fabrication project managers, estimators, sales staff, management, industry vendors, and future generation of leadership for your shop
WHY: We are all seeing the growing number of precast and wood projects invading the construction market. This is your chance to learn how you can position your firm to fight this trend through effective business development and early project involvement.
• Location: Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, 900 Packer Avenue
Date: July 20, 2017, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EDT (See you there.)